Applications to become a NAMA Approved Provider PACE credits must be accompanied by the completed application and the application fee of $100.
Early Early bird fee of $35 available through December 31, 2015.
Early bird fee of $55 available through December 31, 2016.
Annual recertification of providers is required. The recertification fee is $35.
To apply as an individual or organizational provider (not including member schools with an approved AHC or AP program), the following criteria must be met:
- All NAMA Approved Providers must hold NAMA Membership
- Individual Providers pay an application fee
- Initial approval for level of experience, knowledge, and
depth of training
- Additionally, each program that the provider wants to offer must to be evaluated and approved. A $50 program review fee applies. Once approved, the program is then listed on NAMA's website.
- Member Schools with a reviewed and listed AHC or AP program are automatically approved as PACE Providers. They will be contacted separately about submitting their continuing education programs for review